TERMS & CONDITIONS 2023
- By purchasing tickets to attend this event, you acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions apply
- Unless Covid-19 related circumstances detailed in point.3 occur, no refund or exchange on tickets will be given unless refunded 30 days prior to the event, or unless required by law or at the discretion of the event managers. Humanitix fees are nonrefundable.
- Should the Inspirational Women Gala for Women's Refuge Services be cancelled due to government-enforced restrictions as a result of COVID-19, we will attempt to move the event in the first instance, but will refund participants in full on request, excluding Humanitix fees. Should the event be canceled entirely due to COVID-19 we will refund participants in full on request, excluding Humanitix fees.
- When you are at the event venue The Rydges Lakeland Resort, you are required to adhere to all instructions from The Rydges staff.
- By attending, you consent to Inspirational Women Gala for Women's Refuge Services carrying out filming, sound recording, and/or photography at the event and you consent to the use by Inspirational Women Gala for Women's Refuge Services of any such recording or photography for promotional, marketing, and other purposes
- The Rydges Lakeland Resort Staff reserve the right to remove any guests who do not follow their instructions or behave in a disorderly manner.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way, or are not purchased from the official Humanitix page.
NOMINATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Submission of a nomination or consent to be nominated constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions
- Candidates must be female, or identify as female.
- Candidates must be currently living in New Zealand, must be members of the Otago community, and are either New Zealand citizens or permanent New Zealand residents.
- Candidates must not be judges of the awards
- Candidates must be aged 18 years or over
- A candidate may nominate themselves or be nominated by a third party.
- If nominated by a third party, the nomination must obtain the consent of the person they are nominating prior to submitting the entry form.
- Employees of category sponsors may only enter the category in which their employer is not the sponsor.
- Nominations open on Wednesday 8th March 2023 (International Women's Day), and close at 11:59pm, Wednesday 15th May 2023.
- The judging panel and the event staff reserve the right to verify nominations in each category, for example, by requesting further information or by contacting referees.
- Finalists for each category will be announced on June 15th, 2023.
- The winners of each category will be announced at the awards.
- The judging panel reserves the right to make a new award outside the original categories where they see necessary.
- The judging panel reserves the right not select an award winner in a category.
- All decisions made by the judging panel are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The event organisers accept no responsibility for late or incomplete entries.
The entry, judging, and award process are managed by the organisers of Inspirational Women Gala for Women's Refuge Services
For enquiries about eligibility or other questions relating to the awards, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet your judging panel.